Saturday, February 18, 2012

New Year, New Plan

Well, it's finally here... When M, my wonderful husband, and I got married, we decided that we would start trying to get pregnant in June of 2012. I started taking pre-natal vitamins in January (Nature Made Pre Natals) and I've been getting myself ready by reading everything I can possibly get my hands on. I am meeting with my obgyn next week to have my pre conception appointment, and I have so many questions and things I want to know. I'm nervous and excited and so many other things. Most of all, I can't wait to get the green light to start trying. My friends aren't at the same stage as me in life, so I'm taking it to the airwaves. I hope to be able to have an account of our trials and successes of trying to get pregnant. So, here we go I guess... Hang on for the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment